From developing the strategies to negotiating the buys.

PACKAGE 1
For clients with no fixed advertising budget:

Media Planning: JS Media will charge an initial consulting fee of $500 to give you a better understanding of your advertising budget and help you figure out how much you'd need to budget for an ad campaign.

Media Buying: JS Media will invoice for the gross cost of advertising. JS Media will then pay the net cost of 85% to the selected vendor(s) and keep the remaining 15% as agency cut.

PACKAGE 2
For clients with a fixed advertising budget:

Media Planning: JS Media will charge an initial consulting fee ranging from $750 to $2,500 to put together a cost-effective media strategy that will show how we recommend your media budget be allocated over the course of the campaign.

Media Buying: JS Media will invoice for the gross cost of advertising. JS Media will then pay the net cost of 85% to the selected vendor(s) and keep the remaining 15% as agency cut.

Please visit the following page for information about the services we provide:

OUR SERVICES  〉