We are seeking an ambitious intern who can assist with our research and business development efforts! You will be working directly with the company's founder and you will also have the opportunity to attend networking events as well as meetings with clients, prospects, vendors, and partner agencies. This is for the Fall 2020 semester and you will receive college credit. You will have the option to meet with the founder for lunch or coffee once a week or to conduct your internship entirely remotely. Responsibilities will include:
- Updating contact lists
- Gathering media kits from various vendors
- Researching demographic trends
- Identifying potential new sales leads
- Assisting with client entertainment
An intern at JS Media must possess the following qualities:
- Can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Interest in pursuing a career in advertising or marketing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Good attention to detail
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Must be a currently enrolled in a university and is preferably majoring in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field.
Please send us your resume and cover letter.