JS Media, an integrated media agency based out of Hoboken, NJ, is seeking an ambitious intern who strives to make it big in the ad industry. Though this position is unpaid, the intern will be rewarded with valuable knowledge and experience. This candidate will work directly under the founder’s supervision—mostly remotely but with opportunities to shadow the founder at his office in Hoboken once a week. This candidate will also have the opportunity to attend client meetings, vendor outings, sales pitches, and networking events. Responsibilities will include:
- Updating contact lists
- Gathering media kits from various vendors
- Researching demographic trends
- Identifying potential new sales leads
- Assisting with client entertainment
An intern at JS Media must possess the following qualities:
- Can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Interest in pursuing a career in advertising or marketing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Good attention to detail
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Must be a currently enrolled in a university and is preferably majoring in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field.
Please send us your resume and cover letter.